Monday, July 16, 2007

SVN, rev 21

As of SVN rev 21 I consider the project ready. Lots of fixes and improvements have to be made for this to be really usable, but that's going to be apart (like me ;)) of the Summer of Code program.
The schedule was heavily modified due to some caught exceptions - I'm leaving to the U.S. for a scholarship at the University of Arizona on wednesday and because of legal restrictions had to finish SoC before that time. I therefore claim that done and anyone from IRS reading this may note that no more paid work will be done by me for this years SoC ;)



Now I'm diving into my suitcases! Have fun at guadec everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you already made any progress?
Will you continue to work in this project in the future and will you work not only on face recognition but also face detection (mapping names to the faces)?